T.O.P. and I

| Monday, April 18, 2011 | |

thats T.O.P. or Choi Seung Hyun my forever love! and that purple headed gal is me! =D my praises to picnik..

you might be wondering why i'm very much in love with this T.O.P. well aside from being handsome, he has a great sense of fashion! seriously! he was awarded as one of the most fashionable male star in korea! and of course his voice! very manly i have never seen or heard a man that as rough (in a very hawt way! =D), intimidating and cool as his voice! very unique.. it had me shudder over and over again.. And his very funny I have watched a lot of his parody, music videos or bloopers on you tube.. trust me! its so funny!! He flutter pulses on a very calm and natural way without trying too hard maybe that was one of the reason why he was one of koreas heartthrob. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment