morning madness!

| Monday, April 18, 2011 | |
(please don't mind my bloated head! haha I bloat like a bubble every morning thats why I hate mornings! it makes me look so fat yeah i'm big but mornings makes me look even bigger! i'm a night person just like vampires and dead people! }=D) 
This video was the reason why i'm late on my statistic subject, the reason why I ran as fast as I could on the covered walk, the reason why I feel so down this day!. Its because I really did made a makeup tutorial about my everyday school makeup I was talking a lot about the products I used, why I use it and why I like to use it, how to apply it, where did I get it this and that! i was talking to this friggin macbook for 7 minutes! apparently the video I was about to share in my mini world of blog was shattered i don't know what just happened it wasn't saved.. too baaad!!!  and so I made another video but not showing or applying my everyday makeup look but I only shared my unfortunate technical errors and I proceed on introducing the products I used such as the BB cream, powder, nichido pressed powder, liquid eyeliner, lip and cheek tint, mousse eye shadow (bronze) but unfortunately It was cut again which only leave you to watch this video my bluffing poor self..!




So this is how I look after my terrible trying-to-make-a-makeup-tutorial Encounter! yeah I just laugh it off.. =D ( though it pissed me off.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment