???

| Sunday, May 29, 2011 | |
medicine pills reminds me of my childhood days when I was a vapid little miss oblivious (grade school days) I love watching those sickly actors of a certain movie take their drugs, I just think its fun having your very own medicine to take on how they bring energy and color to the actor. But something happened I became sickly, at grade 1 I had dengue, in grade two I had UTI--lack of hydration and too much salty foods caused it., In grade three I had amoeba--me love for street foods caused it * fish-balls and isaw baby!, grade four sick.ill.sick.ill  and grade 5, I was hit by a car-a maroon FX and trust me I've been spending too much time in hospitals, and that I realized that those bitter drugs are were torture to me those injections are demons! and that I started hating movies that the actor should suffer from an illness and those drugs those med's so ekkk....

0 comments:

Post a Comment